Friday, December 3, 2010

How to make a cupcake disappear in under 30 seconds. Part One...


A year already has passed since he was born! It's hard to believe. They say that you have to cherish these times as they seem to fly by, and I have to say that whoever 'they' are, sure got it right!

Everyday I come home from work and I am welcomed home with smiles as bright as Christmas trees and excitement to see me, like I'm Santa (hehehe) with a big-bag-O-toys. In that second its gone, the memory of my day just seem to vanish. That feeling makes it all worth it.

I have had that feeling everyday for the past 6 years, but this last year I had a third reason. Another reason to be the best Dad that I can, and his name is Cameron. You may remember him from such movies as The Spaghetti Measurer or his first Blog post. Well now he's one...and I can't wait for the great times we are going to have in the coming years!

How do you make a cupcake disappear in under 30 seconds? Well, you just give it to my one year old. It's like magic!


To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment