Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The B Family - Calgary Family Photographer

On my Facebook I had said to watch for the teaser, but since I have all my editing done I skipped the teaser and it straight to a Full Post!

Last Sunday was a busy one with a few shoots to do. The day started with this awesome family! They came over to my studio and we had some fun getting their littlest one to warm up to the camera...when I first met her she was so friendly and open, right up to the minute I was going to leave. Then she was shy... as she was when she got into the studio. Her brother on the other hand needed no time to warm up and was quite happy to be in front of the camera!


We played with some toys and I gave her some time to get warmed up to me again, although we did end up having to bribe her a little in the end...I am not against it if you aren't!

Thanks guys for coming into my studio and letting me photograph your family.
As always feel free to leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment