Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The Oliver Family - Calgary Family Photographer



The Oliver's took part in an offer that I had designed for City of Calgary employees only.  Where they get a great deal for being part of what helps our City run smoothly.  I met with them early and decided that instead of arranging for them to come to Langdon to my studio that we could do at their house...not a problem at all!
I had invaded set up my studio in their kitchen and proceeded to take some family photos of the 5 of them. It had been a few years since they had any family photos taken, like most families, so I made sure to get a ton of good ones.

Here a few of my favourite from the session!

A huge thanks for letting me re-arrange your house so I could get my lights where I wanted them, for the laughs and good times!








Thanks for looking and Please don't forget to leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment