Thursday, December 3, 2009

Cameron Jake - Calgary Newborn Photographer

Its been a long journey getting here and is still a long journey that only begins now!

Jenn had made it through 41 weeks of pregnancy like a trooper, but was really feeling like she was over it..

It was December 1st at 3:00pm when I got the "you should come home now!" text. I hurried home and then we took our time getting ready. When we finally got to the hospital it was 5:56 pm. We had some trouble checking in so Jenn had to wait alone in a bed with no nurses checking on her while I got the mountains of paperwork done. When I finally got back she was already in transition, so when I finally got the nurse to check her she was already a good 6cm dilated and well on her way to 10cm... We got our delivery room in a flash and Jenn was begging for something to ease the pain. As the nurse was getting the I.V. set up Jenns water broke and a delivery nurse came flying in. In as many as 3 or 4 pushes we had a new baby boy! I cut the cord and it was an official birth at 6:56 pm. We were in the delivery room maybe 10 minutes before he was actually born. All without anything for the pain...

I am SO incredibly proud, thankful, and appreciative to Jenn for giving me yet another one of the most fantastic gifts anyone could give.

So without further ado... I present: Cameron Jake Davidson weighing in at whopping 9lbs 3oz!

Enjoy!

A quick Tim Horton's...

and then straight into multitasking...breastfeeding and texting at the same time... Happy Birthday Mom!

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful little boy. I am so proud of both of you! The pictures of Clayton and Cassidy are precious! Thank you for the best birthday present ever.
    All my love to you all

    ReplyDelete
  2. What amazing pictures Brent!!! We are so happy for you and your beautiful family!!! Which is now Complete with you new addition "Cameron".
    Your pictures are phenominal!!! I need to book u for some family pics :)
    All our love,
    xoxoxoxox The Casagranda's

    ReplyDelete