Sunday, January 15, 2012

Nixon Family - Calgary Family Photographer


Late last year I shot a few preschools (that Blog Post is coming soon).  One of which was Happy Learners Preschool in Erin Woods.  When I was done shooting the owner asked if we could also do a family shoot before the holidays.  I luckily was able to squeeze in a session for them just in time.

After we had this session we also decided that we have to do a lifestyle session in the spring.  We've talked about guns, dishes and the woods.. I am looking forward to that shoot!

In the mean time here is the third part of my blog marathon for your viewing pleasure.








What's a photoshoot with brothers if theres not a fight??











Someone watches too much Americas Next top model...he even asked why I didn't bring my fan.













No comments:

Post a Comment