Thursday, January 19, 2012

Knopp Family - Chestermere Family Photographer


This is the Knopp Family.  They have been working for some time now as they have built this house with their own hands and are sooo close to being finished.  I must say they are doing a great job and everything looked amazing. 

I myself can not imagine taking on a task like that, as I like to 'start' big projects but occasionally wonder why I started such a thing in the first place.  But when all is done I am always glad that I started, and I know these guys will be very excited once they are finally finished and all moved in. 

We did this shoot as fast as possible on a very windy day in Chestermere, once again the wind would wreak havoc on my umbrellas and stands and force me to have to buy new ones, but sometimes I don't mind shopping for Photography gear..

Congrats on such an amazing feat guys and thanks for being 7th in line in my Blog Marathon!

Enjoy.









No comments:

Post a Comment