Friday, January 13, 2012

Deb and Rick Married - Airdrie Wedding Photographer

Deb and Rick are some pretty down to earth yet fun people and I was so glad to have the opportunity to shoot their wedding last year!

They got hitched at St Pauls Catholic Church in Airdrie, and then we went all around town to various locations I had scoped out earlier.  One of which is one of my favorite group shots of all time ( see above ).

Since we went on a long Christmas vacation in December I haven't been up to date with my Blogging I am going to keep this short and sweet.  But stay tuned for my Blog Marathon that starts today...



































2 comments:

  1. Deb and Rick your pictures are amazing!! They are beautiful.... love Megs, Kevin and Hayden

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is about wedding photography. The clients and their guests allow the photographer a good number of chances to capture the moment in the best possible waycountry family photography

    ReplyDelete