Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Lynette and Mark Get Hitched - Cranbrook wedding photographer


Here it is! My Moyie Lake/Eagles Nest Resort Wedding.  I started my day with Lynette, her bridesmaids and her daughters at the Taupe Hair Salon in Cranbrook. And what better Canadian way to start than with some good ol' Tim Horton's coffee's!

Lynette and Mark wanted to do things differently for their wedding and we came up with some good fun ideas for pictures. But it wasn't just the pictures it was the whole wedding, right from the vows you knew it was going to be fun, with such things as " Do you promise not to talk during the 7th game of the Stanley Cup Playoffs?"  This kind of humor was perfect as the two of them are always joking around.  At one point I was waiting to see if the dress was coming off to reveal a Hockey Jersey...

Check out the images and don't forget to leave a comment by clicking the comment link and if they get enough comments I will throw in a free gift for these guys! 
















Mark - "When your done could you grab me another beer?"  Lynette - "Yes dear right after you do the dishes"

Mark - "Dammit. who knew there could be so many dishes at the camp ground? Haven't you heard of paper plates?"










Married with Children...


Lynette - "If you do it I swear...!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment