Sunday, September 4, 2011

Baby Shane - Calgary Newborn Photographer














Not so long ago I had the opportunity to shoot Kylie and Darren for their Maternity shoot.  That shoot can be seen here.
After I got home from a surprise trip to Vegas for my 30th birthday (Thanks my wonderful hunny!)
I made sure to get over to Darren and Kylie's house as I knew they had already had their new bundle of joy.

Now Shane was a little older than a 'regular' newborn shoot so I new that he wouldn't be so sleepy all the time.  I knew he would pee on some of my props and I knew that Mom and Dad would stress about him 'not cooperating'.  So as usual I let them know that I just want to capture him as he is and if that means he pees on my stuff or wants to be awake for the shoot that we can handle anything that comes our way!

And he did end up peeing and was awake most of the time but in the end I think it was a very successful shoot and we got enough images to cover the walls of the nursery for sure!

Here are the resulting images from that shoot, Enjoy!










 

No comments:

Post a Comment