Thursday, May 19, 2011

Baby Nicholas - Calgary Newborn Photographer


Well what can I tell you about this little guy?

I suppose I could write about how I will be his Godfather after this weekend(saweeet), how he weighed in at a mere 820 grams when he was born at only 28 weeks.   That when I photographed him he would have been 4 days old if he were full term.  How you could consider him a miracle baby as his mother has a heart condition that she was told she wasn't 'supposed' to birth a child and now he has excelled in growth and has been passing all of his preemie tests with flying colors.

Those are some pretty crazy points right there and I could write a lot of stuff about them! 

But really I want to keep it short so you can get to enjoying the pictures, so I will say he's little but getting bigger, he's my God Son, and he is awesome!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment