Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Preschool Photo Shoot- Calgary and area Children Photographer

A few weeks ago I had the privilege of shooting photographing some preschool kids in my town of Langdon. I had a blast working with them and it seemed like they all had a good time too. I was able to get them all on the preschools tire swing, which is in the basement. I put up my white seamless paper for my background behind it and let the fun begin.

First I did some head shots and a few of them sitting mostly just some standard portraits.
Then I would say " Do you want to have some fun?" I pulled down the tire swing and watched their eyes pop out of their heads.

I am really glad I thought of using the tire swing as it gave me an opportunity to take some photos that not too many others have the chance to do.

We also did some grad shots for the children that would be moving onto Kindergarten next year. I used the same setup with the white paper but turned off the lights on the background and adjusted the main lights for a different look. Here's a couple where we were goofing around!


I had a great time with these children and look forward to doing this all again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment