Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Millrise Fire Donation - Calgary Photographer

Recently there was a huge fire in Calgary where hundreds lost everything! After it happened another local photographer took it upon herself to give back to a community that was devastated. Anna Michalska posted an event on Facebook and on her Blog letting people know that she was donating a few photo sessions to a couple of families that lost everything in the fire. Her offer and the loss of these people touched me and made me realize how horrible it would be to lose every picture I had of memories past. My wedding photos, the births of all three of my children, even that one of me winking when I was only 5… they all make me smile and remember a special time, happy or otherwise. What would it be like to only have those as memories and nothing to really look back at?


That said I too would like to give back and help a couple families start their collection of memories over again. I will donate a Portrait sessions to two of the families from the Millrise fire tragedy.


If you or someone you know were a resident in one of the effected condos please phone or Email me their story and I will randomly choose two “Winners” for the sessions.
Please let everyone know about this so that someone from the Millrise complex can get in touch with me.


Thanks in advance for your help!



Brent Davidson

403-999-6405

info@immaculatephoto.ca

http://www.immaculatephoto.ca/

1 comment: