Friday, March 19, 2010

Fletcher Twins - Calgary Photographer

Meet the twins! Riley and Madison were born on February 5th and were 7lbs 1oz, and 5lbs 6oz respectively.

Back on February 17th 2007 I shot Tim and Sara's wedding. It was one of my first, and I had a great time doing it. So when I had the opportunity to photograph their new twins, I couldn't pass it up, as it was my first opportunity to shoot two babies at once!
A few small quirks that you have to expect when taking photos of little ones happened, like feeding them a few hours too soon and a small potty accident on a prop, but all in all they were very well behaved and even had a good nap right at the end of the shoot. That nap allowed a couple other great opportunities to unfold.

I would like to thank you guys for letting me invade and slightly re-arrange your home, it was a pleasure.

And now its the moment you all have been waiting for...here is the teaser for your enjoyment! (Although I am sure you all skipped past any of the writing and went straight into the goods!)


Cheers, thanks for looking. Feel free to leave a comment below!


5 comments:

  1. Brent you did an awesome job they are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics Brent! Cant wait to see what comes next :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure did capture the most stunning pictures of Sarah and Tims Twins. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are amazing pictures! Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete