Sunday, October 16, 2011

Rachel and Steve Married - Calgary Wedding Photographer


Rachel and Steve's wedding was held at the Heritage Pointe Golf Course in the SE of Calgary. Rachel and her Maid of Honour and one of the bridesmen had their hair and makeup done (Yeah you read that right..Bridesmen! Just one girl in this wedding party of 11) at the MOH's house.  Dallas made some egg sandwiches for breakfast and everyone had a few "Bubbly Orange Juices" if you know what I mean...

From there we headed over to the golf course where my Brother met us to second shoot for me. It wasn't long but I had a few moments with the groom to be and made a couple awesome portraits of him before the ceremony.

The ceremony was outside on the patio and when it was time for the rings Dallas decided to run back inside... Yup that's right she forgot them in her purse inside.. She didn't take long though and everything went smooth from there on out.

Once the ceremony ended and it was time for formals and then off into the wonders of the Course for some fun! We got to go to a few locations on the course and we had fun with the bridal party.
I LOVED that I had a ton of 'extra' time for some portraits of just the Bride and Groom. We wandered around the Club house to a few locations I had picked out when I had scouted the course early in the week. After I got the ones I wanted I gave the two of them some time by themselves to just be together and enjoy some quite time in the middle of their crazy busy day!

We got some gear set up in the reception hall and it was time to get to the toasts and the dancing... some epic toasts and there was tears and laughter as usual. 

These guys and gals are awesome and it was very refreshing to see a group of such tightly knit friends. They definitely had some fun and had more great memories to add to the one they already have together.

It was an honour to spend the day with them!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment