Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Levi is awesome - Airdrie Children Photographer


Here is a little man that was such a pleasure to photograph he almost made it... dare I say it...easy!

I used a simple set up in their living room and matched the same lighting I had used when I photographed his brother at Bright Explorations Preschool.  That blog post can be seen here.

Levi was a natural in front of the camera. He hammed it up when I needed him to and he was relaxed when I needed that as well. We played, we laughed and we talked. I found out he was really loved his blanket...so why not have a picture with it...he likes to show off his tummy, so we gotta make sure we get that... he also is quite the artist so at the end of the session I let him color on my backdrop and even invited his brother in on the action for a few photos. 

I think those are the things that as a parent you don't want to forget, because when they go off to college you may want to remember those little pieces of their personality past.

It was a fun session with a great family.  I am very thankful to have been invited into their home to capture this little mans personality.

Thanks for looking and Enjoy!








With this post I am going to continue to try something new...

Help Levi out by leaving comment on this post and I will give him a free gift!
All you have to do is leave some love below by clicking the 'comment' link below...

1 comment:

  1. fabulous photos as usual Brent - so excited for future photo sessions with my boys!

    ReplyDelete