Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Chase Jensen - Calgary Newborn Photographer


Chase Jensen Born September 4th, weighed in at 7lbs 10oz.
I had the chance to photograph his mom just 2 days before he was actually born. (Remember?)

And was able to go back and photograph Chase just three weeks later.

This little guy is a cute as ever, and wasn't sleepy at all. The whole time I was shooting he was so aware of what was going on around him. His big brother was very helpful, making sure he has a toy to play with, or that he wasn't getting mad and going through all my gear asking if I needed any of the other things in my bag... Mom and Dad were worried, but as long as long as my 70-200mm didn't somehow make it down the stairs, I was good.


Thats right I said three weeks and holding his up like this!
Almost Sleeping...

Thanks for letting me be there to photograph your newest family member, it was great to see you guys again.

No comments:

Post a Comment