Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Off Camera Flash Workshop

On Saturday the 17th of April Kurtis organized a Lighting Workshop for a small group of local photographers. 7 photogs, including myself, headed out to Drumheller with 2 beautiful models to hone our skills with big strobes and play around with small flashes. Kurtis put together a few setups for us to play with and we all had fun tweaking them to our style. I had a great time going to these killer locations and came away with some awesome pictures. It was the perfect way to step out of my comfort zone and try something a little different.

Enjoy!













It was a great day of shooting and I cannot wait for Round 2. Thanks again to Kurtis at Spin Drift Photography for setting this up for us.
I will be posting some behind the scenes with some Strobist info soon so come back to check that out too.

No comments:

Post a Comment