Friday, February 26, 2010

D.O.C. Personal Training - Calgary and Area Photographer

The other day while I was taking my daughter to Tanya's Dance Worx when a few of my neighbours were talking about a new Personal Training center in Langdon. Very curious as to what they were talking about, I asked what and where it was. I found out that I can see the building from my kitchen window. Although I thought it was just going to be an over sized garage it turns out that it has been created to be a brand new state of the art training facility. I gave Corrie, the owner/operator, my business card and said if he needed any photographs I would be glad to do work for him. Pretty much the next day he called and we worked it out so I could do the shoot before my Olympic trip last week. We had a blast during the shoot and even worked his mother-in -law and sister-in-law into a bit of a sweat on the treadmill for a while! (Sorry about that.)


The future of fitness is here! With up to date fitness equipment including iPod connectors, touch screen cardio equipment, and big screen TV's with Satellite, and a brand new sound system, everything you need is right at your finger tips.


D.O.C. (Dedicated Optimistic Caring) brings everything that the other fitness facilities don't have and offers up the other side of fitness. With one on one training, weight machines, free weights, stability balls, and balance tools its all here at D.O.C. Personal Training.
If you're looking to change your life style, lose your extra weight or just keep that beautiful shape, then look no farther than our home town of Langdon and Corrie Carrobourg at D.O.C.


No comments:

Post a Comment